What financial options are there?
- If you go abroad via the TU Berlin, you will automatically receive a mobility scholarship. This covers the entire study costs of the university abroad and also pays a monthly scholarship rate of 300 to 420 euros, depending on the destination country. You can find further information about the scholarship here 
- Otherwise there is the possibility to get additional support. The following links offer a selection of scholarships and scholarship databases
- Promos Program 
- AuslandsBAföG  Also for students, who are not entitled to receive BAföG in Germany
- Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst 
- Stipendienlotse 
- For further information on scholarships, please contact the Career Service  of the TU Berlin
How can I apply?
- You can find detailed help concerning the application process here  as well as further information on the website Studying Abroad  of the Student Mobility
- All relevant forms can be found here 
- Detailed information about the Learning Agreement can be found here
Where can I apply?
A list of the partner universities of the Faculty VII can be found here 
You can apply for both ERASMUS+  and overseas programs 
More information in the flyers
You can apply for ERASMUS+ and overseas programs at the same time
When can I apply?
- It is recommended to start your exchange semester from the 3rd Bachelor Semester or the 1st Master's Semester ongoing. Due to the long lead time of one year, it is therefore important to deal with the topic at an early stage
- Current application deadlines can be found here  (the ERASMUS and overseas programs have different deadlines)
- The schedule for: Erasmus+  and Overseas 
- Current information about the exchange programs can be found here 
- Remaining places: vacant seats will be announced at the information center in the Campus Center after the regular application procedure. All students can apply for this.
What if I missed the deadlines?
If you have missed a deadline, you should contact the Campus Center. There is the possibility of remaining places at some universities.
Can I also receive an Learning Agreement, if I am going overseas?
With a Learning Agreement, students who go abroad via the Erasmus program make a binding commitment with the TU Berlin that these courses will be recognized after completion of the semester abroad
As a special service, we also offer students who participate in an overseas program to conclude a Learning Agreement with us
Thus, even students who do not participate in the Erasmus program are offered the opportunity to receive a binding commitment for their courses
The form for the Learning Agreement can be found here 
Can I also organize a stay abroad myself?
- The preparation of a stay abroad without the TU Berlin is possible. However, this results in a higher organizational effort
- In addition, you will not recive the Erasmus+ scholarship and have to pay the tuition fees yourself at the foreign university (if necessary)
- Furthermore, a stay as a so-called "Freemover" is only possible if the TU Berlin does not already have a cooperation with the foreign university
- Nevertheless, a learning aggrement has to be concluded with the TU Berlin
- More information can be found here 
Where do I find the grade conversion for courses I attended abroad?
You can find the grade conversion table here